Writer(s)Various Writers, William(Bill) King
- Published by Games Workshop in May 2017.
- Page 35 : Miniature : White Dwarf carried by Gotrek and Josef Bugman.
- Page 36 : Image No3 (Wolf Riders book), plus they are mentioned in its caption. There it mentions that their 1st White Dwarf appearance was in Issue 120. It also mentions that their 1st ever true appearance (because in Issue 120 were presented as characters for Warhammer RPG) was in the novella Geheimnisnacht (reprinted as part of Trollslayer book).
- Page 37 : Black Library : 1st novels (with Dan Abnett’s First & Only) appeared in White Dwarf Issue 236. It has also Trollslayer book (Geoff Taylor’s cover).
- Page 44 : May 1990 (Issue 125) mentions Gotrek & Felix (1st time rules).
- Page 86 : July 2006 (Issue 319) mentions that Gotrek & Felix get new miniatures. This refers to their diorama.
- Notes :
- Cover is NOT Gotrek & Felix so the artist is not mentioned.
- The duo is not mentioned in the back cover.
- All Games Workshop miniatures by Citadel Miniatures.