Skip to content
- Published by Games Workshop in June 1993.
- Page 1 : Table Of Contents: They are mentioned (as Felix & Gotrek!).
- Pages 5-6 : Presentation & Rules for Gotrek & Felix (look below : Warhammer Armies : Dwarfs for 4th edition) : Rules for Warhammer Fantasy(4th Edition) along with their Magic Weapons’ cards. Also mentioned that this article is by ‘Bill King‘.
- Page 5 : The ‘classic’ Mark Gibbons paint of Gotrek & Felix.
- Page 7 : It has the miniatures of the duo painted (‘Eavy Metal section).
- Page 76 : It has the duo’s miniatures(and their codes for mail order). Designed by Michael Perry.
- ‘Inside side’ of back Cover : It has the Warhammer Armies : Dwarfs (1993) Book advertisement (Gotrek only is mentioned).
- Notes :
- Exactly the same presentation & rules are in Warhammer Armies : Dwarfs (pages 93 – 94 : Special Character Chapter). Difference : In Warhammer Armies : Dwarfs in the Magic Items section there is only Gotrek’s Axe (not Felix’s sword), but in White Dwarf #162 there are both Magic Item Cards : Gotrek’s Axe & Felix’s Sword (Blade Of Leaping Bronze).
- In Warhammer Fantasy Battles(4th Edition) Felix had a magic sword. It was Blade Of Leaping Bronze and NOT Karagul. Blade Of Leaping Bronze was NOT a unique weapon for Felix (only). It was a weapon that any army list could have.
- The miniatures are Gotrek & Felix’s 1st miniatures.
- Warhammer Armies : Dwarfs and White Dwarf #162 were released in the same month / year.
- 1st Gotrek & Felix set of rules for Warhammer Fantasy.
- 1st Gotrek & Felix miniatures.
- All Games Workshop miniatures by Citadel Miniatures.
- Cover is NOT Gotrek & Felix so the artist is not mentioned.
- The duo is not mentioned in the back cover.