Skip to content
- Published by Games Workshop in August 1992.
- The 1st magazine to include a Gotrek & Felix story.
- Page 1 : Table of contents. It mentions ‘Skaven’s Claw‘ (It does not mention the duo) by William King.
- Page 24-37 : Gotrek & Felix novella : Skaven’s Claw Part 1 by William King.
- Page 24 : It has Kevin Walker’s painting of the duo(from the anthology Red Thirst (interior art)). It is not all the painting but a part of it (it is cropped).
- Notes :
- 1st Gotrek & Felix published novella in White Dwarf.
- In page 26 there is a painting of a Dwarf Slayer (NOT Gotrek, it can be found in Warhammer Armies Dwarfs 1993 book) and in every other page of the story there are some Skaven paintings, symbols, etc. that have nothing to do with the duo.
- Skaven’s Claw novella is included in numerous other (printed and digital) omnibus, collections, bundles, etc. For more details check the Skaven’s Claw tag.
- Cover is NOT Gotrek & Felix so the artist is not mentioned.
- The duo is not mentioned in the back cover.