Skip to content
- Published by Games Workshop in December 2019.
- Cover :
- Page 1 : Editor’s introduction – letter : It mentions Gotrek’s rules for Warcry and 2 new scenarios for playing him.
- Page 3 : Contents : ‘A Slayer’s Quest’ article. Gotrek’s rules for Warcry.
- Pages 26 – 29 : ‘A Slayer’s Quest’ article.
- Page 26 : Gotrek’s miniature . The same as Warhammer : Age of Sigmar in a Chaos related diorama.
- RealmSlayer window : An extract from the (audio) book.
- It is mentioned that Gotrek has entered the Eightpoints in his quest to find his missing Axe and his lost friend.
- He is not very long in the Mortal Realms, but he is already carving a reputation!
- Page 27 :
- Gotrek’s rules for Warcry.
- Gotrek’s card for Warcry.
- Gotrek’s Window :
- His portrait (only) from the Johan Grenier’s cover of RealmSlayer : Blood Of The Old World.
- Gotrek : Why he is in the Mortal Realms? 3 possible answers.
- 1. He hails from a time before the Mortal Realms even existed and he willingly walked into the Realm of Chaos in search of a heroic death.
- 2.He is the Avatar of Grimnir.
- 3.He is just searching for 2 things : His friend and his Axe.
- Gotrek’s quote : ‘Vengence. That’s all that really endures.‘
- Page 28 : ‘The Wandering Slayer’ scenario for Warcry.
- Page 29 : ‘A Worthy Kill’ scenario for Warcry.
- Gotrek’s card :
- Front :
- In the front side it is Gotrek’s miniature along with his stats for the game.
- Back :
- Notes :
- Both (normal and subscribers’ only) covers are NOT Gotrek & Felix so the artist is not mentioned.