Skip to content
- A Warhammer : End Times novel.
- Book 5 of Warhammer : The End Times.
- Written by Josh Reynolds.
- First published in the UK by Black Library in March 2015 in both Soft Cover and Hard Cover.
- In chapter 17, sub chapter The Great Park :
- Arkhan sees Throgg and remembers the stories he had heard of him, and his fall at the hands of a one-eyed Dwarf. It seems that Throgg didn’t die. This is a direct mention from Kinslayer.
- In the same chapter(i.e., 17) in the final paragraphs :
- Grombindal ‘comes out of nowhere’. The Dwarfs plant their standards and prepare for the final battle that they are fairly certain their going to lose. As they prime their weapons for their last stand, the White Dwarf, Snorri Whitebeard, First High King of the Dwarfs appears and joins Gotri Hammerson and the Zhufbar Dwarfs. As he stands there, much to the living dwarfs amazement, the High King calls upon every Dwarf to stand in their shield wall one last time to defend the world. So comes forth every fallen Dwarf hero; Ungrim Ironfist, Throgrim Grudgebearer, King Alfrik of Karak Hirn, Runelord Thorek Ironbrow, Kragg the Grim, and Snorri Whitebeard standing on a shield held by Josef Bugman (a tankard carring ranger) and Gotrek Gurnisson (one- eyed Slayer). The dwarfs sing proudly as their enemy charges and the folk of the mountains make their last stand.
- Note :
- This is also the exact reproduction of the miniature from White Dwarf 330(06/2007)!
- Cover is NOT Gotrek & Felix so the artist is not mentioned.
- The duo is not mentioned in the back cover.