Skip to content
- Published by Black Library in October 2011.
- The 6th Anthology book to include a Gotrek & Felix story.
- A digital publication (an anthology of stories and more) collecting all the first twelve issues(i.e., the entire 1st year) of Hammer and Bolter magazine. Contains :
- 36 short stories.
- The serialised novel Phalanx.
- From these only A Place Of Quiet Assembly is a Gotrek & Felix story.
- Hammer and Bolter #1 edited by Christian Dunn.
- Pages ?-? : Intro from Hammer and Bolter #1 : Gotrek & Felix are mentioned in the intro twice.
- First when Nathan Long is referred as the current writer of the duo at the time.
- Second also as a note regarding John Brunner. It says that he sadly died in 1995 but he wrote the story ‘A Place Of Quiet Assembly‘ in the early 90s! And this story was sitting in various hard drives for 2 decades! They think that this is the last remaining unpublished story of him!
- Pages ?-? : Novella A Place Of Quiet Assembly by John Brunner (from Hammer and Bolter #1) .
- Notes :
- Gotrek & Felix are not mentioned – appear elsewhere in the anthology.
- A Place Of Quiet Assembly novella is included in numerous other (printed and digital) omnibus, collections, bundles, etc. For more details check its tag.
- Cover is NOT Gotrek & Felix so the artist is not mentioned.
- The duo is not mentioned in the back cover.