Writer(s)Various Writers, William(Bill) King
- A Warhammer Fantasy Battles Supplement.
- For Warhammer Fantasy Battles 4th edition.
- Note :
- There are 2 printings : one published in June 1993 and one in 1996.
- Published by Games Workshop in June 1993 (1st printing) and 1996 (2nd printing). They have minor differences.
- Both printings have the same cover, credits, etc.
- By Rick Pristely and Nigel Stillman.
- Page 1 (Credits Sections) : Mentions ‘Story by Bill King‘. It refers to the short story this book has. This story is not a Gotrek & Felix one.
- Page 3 : Table of Contents (Gotrek & Felix are mentioned in the Special Characters Chapter).
- Page 38 : ‘Eavy metal : Gotrek & Felix miniatures (in a battle).
- Page 40 : ‘Eavy metal : Gotrek & Felix miniatures (miniatures ‘close up’ painted).
- Page 42 : Magical Items section : Gotrek’s Axe Magic Item Card (look below: White Dwarf #162).
- Page 87 : From Mark Gibbons’ painting, in this page there is only Gotrek.
- Pages 93 – 94 : (Special Character Chapter) : Presentation and rules for Gotrek & Felix (look below : White Dwarf #162). By Bill King.
- Page 93 : The ‘classic’ Mark Gibbons paint of Gotrek & Felix.
- (Depending on the edition) :
- 1st Printing :
- (The 1st printing has a miniatures section).
- Page 103 (1st printing) : Miniatures section (at he end of the book) : it has the miniatures of the duo(and their codes for mail order) by Michael Perry.
- 2nd Printing:
- Page 104 (2nd printing) : The paint of Mark Gibbons (only Gotrek).
- (The 2nd printing has strategies about collecting a Dwarf army, describes the regiments, has an army list(1.000- points) and more promo stuff(Games Workshop, Citadel, etc)).
- Back Cover : It mentions only Gotrek.
- Notes :
- Exactly the same presentation & rules are in White Dwarf #162, pages 5&6 (There, also mentions that this article is ‘by Bill King’). Difference : In Warhammer Armies: Dwarfs in the Magic Items section there is only Gotrek’s Axe (not Felix’s sword), but in White Dwarf #162 there are both Magic Item Cards : Gotrek’s Axe & Felix’s Sword (Blade Of Leaping Bronze).
- In Warhammer Fantasy Battles(4th Edition) Felix had a magic sword. It was Blade Of Leaping Bronze and NOT Karagul. Blade Of Leaping Bronze was NOT a unique weapon for Felix (only). It was a weapon that any army list could have.
- Warhammer Armies : Dwarfs and White Dwarf #162 were released in the same month / year.
- 1st Gotrek & Felix set of rules for Warhammer Fantasy.
- 1st Gotrek & Felix miniatures.
- All Games Workshop miniatures by Citadel Miniatures.