Skip to content
- A campaign for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay (1st edition).
- Shadows over Bogenhafen is the 2nd book of total 3.
- Originally released by Games Workshop in 1987.
- By Graeme Davis, Jim Mambra and Phil Gallagher.
- Re-published (RePrinted) by Hogshead Publishing in 1995.
- Notable for being the book that inspired William King to use he name Gurnisson!
- Page 12 : There is a certain (NPC) character named…. Gottri Gurnisson!
- Page 12 : Gottri Gurnisson’s painting by Wil Rees & Ian Miller.
- Page 12 : Gottri Gurnisson’s profile.
- Notes :
- Cover is NOT Gotrek & Felix so the artist is not mentioned.
- The duo is not mentioned in the back cover.